Chief Executive, Planning Aid Wales
Salary of £40,000
- Do you want to lead small and energetic third sector organisation working to make the planning process accessible and relevant to local communities?
- Are you a natural leader capable of motivating staff through change?
- Do you excel at developing strategic relationships and networks?
- Can you demonstrate a commitment to outcomes?
If you share our enthusiasm for positive change in planning, we want to hear from you.
Completed application forms should be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am Monday 18th September 2017
Interviews: Thursday 5th October 2017 at our Cardiff office.
Expressions of Interest for Facilitators and Planning Trainers to join PAW’s Network of Associates
Planning Aid Wales is inviting Expressions of Interest from facilitators and trainers to join a Network of Associates to assist us in delivering a number of training events throughout Wales in this and future financial years.
There are two distinct roles, Facilitators and Planning Trainers, and two different work streams.
- Community and Town Council Development Management Workshops
- Community and Town Council Training Sessions
For more information regarding these two roles click here.
Please submit your CV by Monday 25th September at 9am, specifying your relevant experience and qualifications. Please also specify your availability and preferred locations in Wales.