11th September 2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
A focused training session on planning applications. Introducing tools and knowledge to guide councils in how to respond to applications, ensuring comments have effect and are appropriate for their area.
This training session runs for 2.5 hours, with a 15 minute break. It is fully interactive with opportunities for questions and answers throughout.
The training session will provide:
- A brief overview of planning
- Insight into the planning application process, application decisions and the officer’s report
- Information of the importance of making links with LDP policies
- A look at material considerations – what they are and why they matter?
- Guidance on how to improve your responses on planning applications
- Advice on how to find the relevant information you need to improve your responses