Planning Aid Wales can deliver informative and engaging training courses for elected members, community and town councils, community groups and organisations across Wales.
Our ‘off the shelf’ courses last 2.5 hours and consistently receive excellent feedback. Topics include:
- An introduction to the planning system
- An introduction to Local Development Plans
- Responding to planning applications & pre-application consultations
- An introduction to planning enforcement
- An introduction to Place Plans
We are also able to prepare bespoke training courses tailored to your needs. For more information and prices of our training services, contact us.